This website is currently being re-built following a recent hacking attempt. The perpetrators were attempting to use the system that hosts this site to send hundreds of spam email messages, but the way that the system was configured thwarted their attempts and no emails were sent.
The spam email was then stored on the system and caused it to run out of disk space. This lead to the website going offline and returning an error.
The site is being updated (with some newer software) in order to remove any remaining traces of the hacking attempt and to ensure that the system is re-secured. Until the rebuild is complete some articles/menus may be missing, keep changing or may not work. If you find that this is the case, please try again after a short wait.
Welcome to the MCUI-UC Marshals Association's Website.
The Marshals Association is an integral part of the Ulster Centre of the Motor Cycle Union of Ireland which is the Governing Body of the Sport. Their aim is the continual improvement of the marshalling standards at events.
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs before commencing or when you are on duty, in accordance with the requirements of the General Competition Rules & Standing Orders of the Motor Cycle Union of Ireland.
- Be courteous but firm with the general public under all circumstances – Do not swear.
- Treat Officials / Marshals and those in authority with respect at all times.
- Obey your zone marshal and carry out assigned duties.
- Do not desert your post.
- Act professionally at all times.
- Use your common sense.