Welcome to the MCUI-UC Marshals Association's Website.
The Marshals Association is an integral part of the Ulster Centre of the Motor Cycle Union of Ireland which is the Governing Body of the Sport. Their aim is the continual improvement of the marshalling standards at events.
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs before commencing or when you are on duty, in accordance with the requirements of the General Competition Rules & Standing Orders of the Motor Cycle Union of Ireland.
- Be courteous but firm with the general public under all circumstances – Do not swear.
- Treat Officials / Marshals and those in authority with respect at all times.
- Obey your zone marshal and carry out assigned duties.
- Do not desert your post.
- Act professionally at all times.
- Use your common sense.
The MCUI-UC Marshals Association arranges regular training seminars during the year, to enable marshals to be trained in their duties & responsibilities.
ALL Marshals must attend a training seminar each year before being issued with their Marshals Pass. New Marshals must attend the Nutts Corner practical training day for 2 consecutive years & experienced Marshals must attend every 2 years.
Note: These training guidelines are subject to change as they are currently under review.
Training seminar dates for 2015 are available by clicking HERE.